Feed on
Posts
Comments

The first job of the engine change was to drain the water, as it runs in the frame to the radiator at the back.

Next, was disconnecting everything that connected to the front end and the cross member.
Luckily the electrics where on a nice big connector that came apart easily.
The coil was on the cross member so that came off, and all the hoses were disconnected.
The oil cooler was next, and then the hydraulic hose for the front calliper was disconnected.
Now it was time to un-bolt the front end, and wheel it out of place.

Just for the fun, and to prove I could do it, I started the engine without the front on.
When I put the replacement engine in, I will run it up to ensure all is ok and that there is no oil leaks.

Comments are closed.